The Executive Learning and Conference Center offers 10,000 square feet of versatile event and meeting space on the central campus of the University of Michigan.
The conference space at the Executive Learning and Conference Center features all the necessary technology and amenities required for a successful meeting or event. When every detail must be perfect, you can count on our expert meeting professionals to be with you every step of the way to deliver a productive and successful outcome.
The Executive Learning and Conference Center is currently undergoing renovations as part of an exciting new plan for the Ross School of Business School Complex. This project is scheduled to be completed in September of 2016. Please call us for availability.
Meeting Space Highlights
- Six class rooms (2 tiered / 4 flat)
- 18 breakout meeting rooms
- Audio visual included with meeting room rental
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Conference dining available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Continuous refreshment breaks
- Complimentary water sets, pens, pads of paper, and candy dishes with meeting room rental
- 105 executive level guestrooms with workstations, internet, and voicemail
- Executive business center
- Located on the University of Michigan’s central campus
- Dedicated conference support
- Catering services available